Think well before you decide to throw something away. For instance, when you have burnt all the candle in the glass jar, don’t waste it.
You can drain the remaining wax and use it as a storage. That is called “upcycling” and it is a process where you convert waste materials or something useless into some new material or better quality product, which have good environmental value.
This is not only for those who love crafts and art. These incredible ideas are really worth trying and will definitely make your home way much cooler.
1. Convert folding chairs into a shelf and closet.
2. Turning an old 2 litre bottle into a broom.
3. Make a lamp with hot glue and disposable spoons.
4. Using old bottles as shades for pendant lamps.
5. Using an old ladder as a bookshelf.
6. Using old skateboard decks to make a child’s picnic table.
7. Turn old bottle caps into cool tea lights.
8. This sink you can make out of a bicycle.
9. Make your wooden fence a little more private with glass marbles.
10. Create guitar pics out of credit cards (or anything else).
11. If you don’t like wearing hats, make them into lamps.
12. Transform classic tennis rackets into mirrors.