Get your A game and be on fleek because it’s 2020 and It’s the new generation of dating, when saying “I love you” has now been replaced by combination of cute emojis, when you decide you like someone by swiping left or right. It’s modern dating, easy but has never been so confusing. Follow these dating advice to keep you from doing the same mistakes all over again. Before going out there, these new relationship tips you must absolutely know.
1. Telling your buff date you’re into eating clean and ordering a salad, even though you wanted chicken. Why start a relationship on white lies?
2. Trying to stop that hearty laughter for a girlie giggle. Let it rip! Joy is infections and hot!
3. Telling him you’re “one of the guys” when you don’t know a thing about gaming, soccer or any sports for that matter.
4. Trying to impress him by ordering a macho sounding drink instead of your usual cocktail – even if it had the taste profile of surgical alcohol
5. Gushing about your celebrity crushes – guys do have self-esteem issues too, you know.
6. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
7. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
8. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
9. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
10. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
11. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
12. Saving his number in your phone as “Random Place Bar Guy”. You know he’ll see it one day.
13. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
14. Uploading a wefie (in case you are living under the rocks, a wefie is like a selfie but instead at least two people are in the photograph ) of the two of you to every social network and tagging it #firstdate #sparks #dating #romance. Play it cool, girlfriend. Play it cool.
15. Instagramming every dish that arrives at the table and asking your famished date what is a better instagram filter.
16. Scrolling through his Facebook timeline and liking something from 2006!
17. Sitting through an entire cringeworthy date because you feel bad for him. Save your pity and time for legitimate charitable causes!
18. If you can’t smile and feel the warmth inside when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
19. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
20. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
So there you are, these are the best dating advice for modern times, It’s time for new love and things have changed.