The diet regime we have is really important for us in general. It contributes to our health so people that are overweight may face some issues like high blood pressure, sleep apnea, heart disease, gallbladder disease, etc.
So, with having a healthy lifestyle and having a balanced bodyweight you are lowering the risk of having some serious diseases. Below you can read about a 5-day diet created from a cardiologist from Europe.
This diet regime includes a lot of protein mainly coming from the eggs. So that is why the organic eggs are recommended and also organic vegetables and fruits.
This diet is really easy for understanding and it does not cost much because your breakfast will be the same every morning and that is one fruit (no grapes or bananas because they have too much sugar). When consuming berries, a handful of it is the right amount.
Take a look at the diet:
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 orange
- Dinner: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 1 bowl of lettuce or ½ a cucumber, 2 tomatoes
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 orange, 1 hard-boiled egg
- Dinner: 1 piece of toast, 1 orange, 1 cup of coffee/tea (sugar-free), 125g cooked red meat
- Lunch: 1 cucumber, 1 orange, 1 hard-boiled egg
- Dinner: 125g cooked red meat, 1 orange, 1 cup of coffee/tea (sugar-free), 1 piece of toast
- Lunch: 125g of cottage cheese, 1 piece of toast and also 1 orange
- Dinner: is the same as the 3rd day
- Lunch: 200g cooked fish or meat, 1 tomato, 1 piece of toast
- Dinner: peas, carrots, and ½ pound of cooked potatoes
After following this diet it is suggested to take a break of two days. Then, after that, you can start again if you like.
It is recommended not to use salt while making the vegetables. You should also avoid consuming alcohol.
However, it is always best to consult with your doctor before starting with something.
-Don’t miss! A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?