Wondering what ideal type of a guy does girls want? Don’t worry we got you covered and here are the facts we surveyed on the things girls love about a guy and in a relationship.
1. Girls try to hint at what they want from guys, they don’t like to say it. Read from the cues.e
2. Girls like holding hands. A guys girlfriend wants to be the only hand that he wants to hold. Even in public, it means you’re protecting her and proud of her.
3. Girls love to be surprised especially during important occasions. Yes boyfriends might buy her some gifts but that doesn’t mean she just loves the material things that come with the relationship. It just means you remember her.
4. Girls like it when guys ask advice from them. This action just shows that you trust her, and that she’s someone you can count on to. She loves to talk and by asking her, she’d feel that her opinion matters to you.
5. If a girl compliments an item of clothing that her boyfriend wears, take the none verbal cue and wear it more.
6. Girls like guys who can protect her. Make her feel safe with you all the time.
7. Be protective, but not too much. She likes it when you care for her, but not to the point of choking her at times.
8. If a girl really wants to be with a guy, she’ll make sure it happens.
9. Girls don’t like too flirty guys. Flirting with a lot of girls simply means you’re not a one-woman-man; remember that actions speak louder all the time.
10. Girls want to feel that your proud of having them. They may not tell you but sometimes they want you to show them off to your family and friends.
11. Knowing her likes and dislikes is cool for her. This means that you are that interested to get to know her better and to make ways to make her happy.
12. Girls love romantic guys. Kiss her under the rain and in front of your family and friends, it’s not that hard.
13. Girls adore guys who don’t only think about sex.
14. Say something sweet, she likes it. This is one of the best things that you guys should always remember doing, as often as you could especially when she’s not in the mood. A little appreciation about how good she is looking in your date and when she smells great is something that would put a smile on her face even just for a while and would soon ease the tensions within her.
15. If you call a girl “Hot” it doesn’t mean anything. Call her sweet and beutiful and lovely. That’s the right way to woo a woman.
16. Girls love to cuddle! A lot!
17. If a guy remembers something important for a girl that she said once in a conversation, and you bring it up later, it makes that girls feel special. It means that you are truly listening to her. Girls are big in conversation.
18. She doesn’t expect you to read her mind; she wants you to ask her. I wonder how difficult it is to just simply ask.
19. If a guy knows a girl isn’t over her ex-boyfriend, don’t call her out on it, show her how much better you are.
20. Girls love to be stared at sometimes. Looking straight in her eyes tells something, this melts her heart especially when she is attracted to you. But make sure you really know this girl, or you are in a deeper level of a relationship. This can go from romantic to creepy in no time. In depends on the situation.
21. Girls love to be spoiled. They sometimes have this childish part of them that really comes out especially when they want something really badly.
22. If a girl’s heart has been shattered, she’ll be hesitant to talk about her problems to a guy at first.
23. When guys tell something meaningful, girls treasure it. Your evocative words that catch girl’s attention would really last a lifetime in their hearts.
24. When a girl is being serious, listen to her.
25. Treat your girl right, or someone else will.
26. Girls love it when the guy doesn’t take long to reply and keep the conversation going.
27. Walk her home after a date, she wants to feel safe. Even if girls do not say it, they want to be walked safely to their homes. Doing this as a gentleman would be a very big thing, especially for girls who just observing you if you can really take care of them.
28. Make time for her. The time that you give her is very important for her, and as much as possible any disturbances should not be an option for you or else she will feel taken for granted.
29. Try to be interested with her interests. Girls would really appreciate a guy who makes an effort to blend-in with her hobbies. And remember she does it with you, you just don’t know.
30. Girls love special things especially when it’s given as a surprise. Do something special for her sometimes. Doing something like giving her flowers and stuff toys just for no reason would make her day very important and worth remembering. Making girls feel exceptional would make them feel good about themselves as and will take away some of their insecurities as well.
31. Hugging her without a reason is a very sweet thing for her, especially when you do it surprisingly. Those random hugs and kisses are the best.
32. When girls hear about their boyfriend bragging about the little things, like watching TV or Netfilx together, it makes them appreciate him more.
33. Girls don’t like to like guys that aren’t over their ex-girlfriends. It means that, you are just having her as a rebound. Make sure you are over from your past relationship before dating. You don’t want to carry all those baggage around.
34. Never compare her to other women, even your own mom. She is her, and every girl is unique. Comparing is always a no especially on a first date.
35. Girls don’t like to talk about ex’s. Past is past. Talking about it is exhausting. Wait until she opens it up to you by herself and don’t push the conversation.
36. When a girl doesn’t feel good, she doesn’t talk much. Don’t push her buttons into talking, you will just fight. Sometimes it is important to give her lone time.
37. Girls are way too forgiving. Don’t take advantage of it.
38. Don’t lie to her, he knows when you are.·
39. Don’t make her say something repeatedly. This manner would really pick something on girls, and if you keep on asking her about something for the 3rd and 4th time, it just shows and means that you are not interested and not listening carefully to what she is talking about.
40. A good way to make a girl mad is not trust her when she’s being honest.
41. If a girl hates someone, her boyfriend should probably not talk to them. I know it may sound selfish but why would you talk to her at the first place?
42. Girls hate it when their guy friends make fun of their boyfriend. She’ll protect you, you know.
43. First rule when you enter her life, never cheat! You would want to think twice before getting involved with two girls at the same time. It’s just whether one girl would stick with you, or both girls would slap and make the hell out of you, so be sure that you are really a good guy when you are looking for a good girl.
44. Girls hate it when guys ignore them.
45. Don’t break her trust.·If a girl tells you a secret, don’t ever let it go.
46. Girls are sometimes drama queens, but you are not allowed to call her that. It would make the whole situation worst, just go with the flow and be the man she needs for the moment.
47. Never underestimate the feelings a girl has for her boyfriend.
48. Girls always think that they could look better, so guys it will not hurt to complement her every once in a while.
49. When a guy still loves a girl at her worst look, it lets her think that he is sincere about her. Girls are pretty even without make up on right? Kiss her in the morning and tell her she’s beautiful. she’ll love it.
50. Girls like to be called beautiful all the time. Complimenting how she looks is a big deal for her, telling her how beautiful she is more than enough.
51. Girls love it when guys say they love something about them, like their smile.
52. If a girl thinks you’ll judge her for something, she’ll never open up to you fully.
53. If a girl wants to meet a guys family, let them. It means they care. If you have family problems though, just tell it her to straight, instead of giving excuses. She will understand.
54. If girls is being close and friendly with their guy friends in front of their boyfriends, it usually doesn’t mean anything except that they’ve been friends with that guy longer then you have been their boyfriend. Don’t get offended and be too jealous. It doesn’t hurt to ask too. You can ask her as her boyfriend but don’t push on the topic.
55. When a girl will ditch her friends to hang out with a guy, its a big deal. So make the time count. But don’t do so often. You don’t want her to choose from friends or you all the time, don’t you?
56. If a girl is mad at her boyfriend, she doesn’t want to say anything about it, she just wishes he’d know.
57. When girls don’t want to talk about their ex-boyfriend, she’s probably not completely over him.
58. If a girl will sit by her boyfriend’s friends, she really cares about him.
59. If a girl will be a guys girlfriend, she really likes him.
60. Girls hesitate to fall in love because they always assume they’ll get hurt.·Prove·to your girl you won’t hurt her.
61. Girls feel flattered if a guy would greet him first in their special occasions (e.g. monthsaries, anniversaries, etc.) because a guy tend to be forgetful.
62. Girls love it when guys say sweet things in front of their friends, but understand if they don’t
63. If a girl tells a guy she was talking about him with her friends, its always about something good.
64. Girls sometimes think if you love them more than you love your exes. And sometimes conclude that you are still not over with your last ex-girlfriend.
65. Changing for the better will let her stick with you. It simply means that you want to grow with her inside the relationship you are building.
66. When a girl slow dances with her boyfriend in random places like her room or even in the kitchen, with no music on, thats when he knows she’s in love with him.
67. When you meet your girlfriend’s mom and she says she’s heard a lot about you, trust her.
68. Sharing your future family plans is important to her.This is your chance to show her how serious you are, especially when you are ready to have a family with her.
69. If a girl dumps a guy because she thinks she can’t make him happiest, that’s love.
70. Girls look at the other girls that their boyfriend is with as their enemy. Like a tigress, that’s what she is.
71. Girls feel insecure with their boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend.
72. If you break a girls heart, she’ll never be the same.
73. If a girl really loves you, she won’t be able to see anything bad about you.
74. All girls flirt, some don’t mean it.
75. Girls don’t always know what they want.
76. Girls already know the truth even before they ask you. So be careful guys.
77. When girls write guys notes, that guy should keep them.
78. Girls want a guy to prove that there not all the same.
79. If a girl admits that she misses a guy, she really does. Don’t take this too lightly
80. Sometimes, girls test guys to see how they’ll react.
81. If a girl is still in love with someone else, they will never say anything bad about them.
82. Girls are more observant than guys think.
83. If a girl lays her head on her guys chest and just listens to his heartbeat, she’s listening to see if it will tell her what he’s thinking.
84. Girls think too much.
85. When girls say nothing is wrong, shes lying. Everything is wrong. This is irony, I know.
86. When girls say NO, it only means keep trying. Girls are inconsistent, especially when deciding for their guy’s interests.
87. Girls remember little things the most.
88. When girls hold their boyfriends tight, they never want to let that moment go.
89. If a girl says your important to her, its true.
90. If a girl laughs at a guys every joke, she likes him.
91. When a girl asks a guy what their thinking, they really do care.
92. Girls never touch guys by accident.
93. Girls are good detectives. Some just does not open it up with their boyfriend.
94. If a girl wants you to be with her, you’ll know it.
95. Girls can flirt with every guy around, but at the end of the day, she’ll be watching the sun set with the one she truly loves.
96. If a girl really cares about a guy, you can see it in her eyes.
97. It hurts girls to dump guys.
98. When a girl tells you about things she loves, like staring at stars or listening to the rain and other cheesy stuffs seen only in movies, she’s falling for you.
99. When a girl holds a guys hand, she never wants to let it go.