Since the ancient times, Greeks consider olive oil as the greatest gift of God as it used as a medicine for treating various different medical and beauty issues.
Olive oil is packed with skin-beneficial nutrients, antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamins. It keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated.
In our present times, when the standards of ideal beauty are very high, many women are self-conscious about their looks. When it comes to breasts, there are many those who wish to have a bigger chest. But the surgical option is frowned upon – besides being a bit too expensive, it can also cause problems later in life.
Does Olive Oil on Breasts Works?
There are no proven study stats that Olive Oil can make your small breast bigger in the size.
But still, there are many strong claims that olive oil on breasts might help you lift up your saggy breasts.
Breast sagging is a very common body change women experience as they age. But aging is not a single factor that affects your breasts to make them saggy.
Quick weight loss or weight gain, smoking, breastfeeding, pregnancy, are also some of the factors that cause breast sagging.
Olive oil has polyphenols which are very beneficial for your skin. Polyphenols reduce inflammation, protects from sun damage, prevent premature aging signs (sagginess, spots, wrinkles), acne etc
And a regular massage is a very effective way to get all the benefits of olive oil.
Benefits of Olive Oil Breast Massage
Olive oil is one of the best magical remedies for breast health.
Researches show that regular breast massage increases the blood circulation to keep your breast tissues healthy and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Massaging olive oil on breasts stimulates the tissues to improve elasticity and tone.
- Massage improves the circulation of blood to make your breasts feel relax, healthier and firmer.
- The massaging process also very helpful to remove harmful toxins from the body.
- Olive oil on breasts massage can also be helpful for breast enlargement as it tightens and tones the tendons.
- Massaging breast produces three anti-aging hormones respectively prolactin, and estrogen which helps you look younger.
- Massage also produces oxytocin which is known as the ‘love hormone’, decreases stress and depression.
- Breast massage also improves the sensitivity of breasts which is really helpful to increase the pleasure while sex.
How to massage oliv oil on breasts
Here are a few simple steps you can follow to massage olive oil on breasts.
- First, rub some olive on your hand to heat it before use.
- Now gently apply olive oil on breasts for 5-10 minutes.
- Simply use inward & upward strokes to move your hands on breasts from outside to inside direction in a circular motion.
- Use your palms to generate firm pressure while massaging.
- Do this daily once or twice in the morning or before bedtime for 1-2 months.
Tips to use olive oil on breasts
- Just use the palms, not the fingertips.
- Don’t apply too much pressure on your breasts.
- Don’t forget the area underneath your breasts and under your arms as it promotes better blood circulation.
- Always massage in the inward direction.
- Your nipples can get too sensitive. Don’t touch them while doing the massage.
- If your skin is too sensitive, try it in small batches.
- Avoid breast massage, if you are pregnant.
- If you are olive allergic, better to avoid it. Or instead, you can also use almond oil.
Remember, Massaging Olive oil on breasts might help you to get firmer breasts But as it needs two months, it is very essential to keep patience and be consistent in your approach.So say hello to the olive oil on breasts massage and keep fighting gravity to make your breasts firmer in a natural way.